Get help reaching your retirement goals
Pursue growth based in part on the performance of an external market index
A built-in feature, allows for creating a guaranteed income stream that can last through retirement.1
Protection from market risk
Your money is not directly exposed to the risks of the stock market or individual stocks.
Grow and protect your nest egg
With Athene Ascent Pro, you can allocate your money among the interest crediting strategies in your contract.
- Indexed Strategies
These give you the potential to earn interest based in part on the upward movement of a stock market index. You’re guaranteed to never earn less than 0% interest.
- Fixed Strategy
The fixed strategy provides a guaranteed rate of interest that is credited to your annuity daily. Athene declares the guaranteed rate for this strategy each contract year.
Create an income you can’t outlive
Athene Ascent Pro has a built-in rider that converts a portion of savings into a stream of income you can count on. Lifetime Income Withdrawals are guaranteed and the withdrawal amount can increase the longer you wait to begin taking income.1
Building an income stream that lasts
- Choose Single or Joint Life Withdrawals based on covering your lifetime or the lifetimes of you and your spouse.
- Choose an income payment option from three options.
- A level payment that stays the same and is guaranteed for life
- An inflation-adjusted payment with the potential to increase your income over time to cover cost-of-living increases.
- An earnings-indexed payment that may increase your payment over time based on a percentage of the Interest Credits, if any, that are applied each year to your annuity’s Accumulated Value.
Explore Athene Ascent Pro
Ascent Pro 7
Ascent Pro 10
Ascent Pro 10 Bonus
Find out if Athene Ascent Pro may be right for you
Talk with your financial professional to learn more about Athene Ascent Pro can help you build your retirement nest egg and create an income you can’t outlive.
This product and the components and features contained within are not available in all states or firms. Please reach out to your financial professional for more details on state approvals and firm guidelines.