Strong growth potential, even in a low interest rate environment
Multi-year crediting period strategies allow for higher participation in potential index gains even in a low-rate environment.
Choose crediting strategy allocation with confidence, knowing rates won’t change over the Withdrawal Charge Period.
Access to multiple investment strategies to meet needs for growth potential and protection from stock market losses.
Pick a crediting strategy based on 3 simple choices
AccuMax is powered by your choice of crediting strategy which is made up of the term, crediting method and index. You can allocate your premium among one or more index crediting strategies, which can help you balance your preference for growth and risk.
Choose your term period
How long do you want the crediting strategy to last?
- AccuMax 5 offers interest crediting strategies of 1 or 5 years.
- AccuMax 7 offers interest crediting strategies of 1 or 7 years.
Select your crediting method
- Point-to-Point — Index credits are based on the difference between the index value when the term starts and when it ends, multiplied by the Participation Rate. A Participation Rate is the percentage of any index gain that is credited to the annuity.
- Annual Interval Sum — Interest credits are based on the total of each year’s index performance multiplied by the Participation Rate in years when the index performance is positive. In years when the index performance is negative, loss is protected by a 10% floor. Index credits are applied at the end of the term and will never be negative.
- Fixed rate — Interest credits are based on a declared rate that lasts for a set time.
Choose your index
An index is part of what determines how your money could grow. Your money is not invested directly in the actual index. Instead, you receive interest credits based in part on index performance. Index options are chosen to offer a blend of choices that complement each other and provide the opportunity to meet a variety of needs.
You can allocate your premium among one or more index crediting strategies.
Find out if AccuMax may be right for you
Talk with your financial professional to learn more about how AccuMax can help you retire with confidence by providing strength, stability and flexibility.
This product and the components and features contained within are not available in all states or firms. Please reach out to your financial professional for more details on state approvals and firm guidelines.