Working in the US
Athene USA serves as the U.S. holding company for Athene’s annuity operations in the United States. Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, Athene USA’s insurance subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, providing products in the retirement savings market, including retail and fixed indexed annuity products as well as institutional products, such as funding agreements.
Athene USA is honored to be recognized by its employees as a Top Workplace year for three consecutive years!
We offer a wide range of benefits to meet your individual needs in addition to medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% company match and immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Job-related tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Employee referral program up to $2,000 per referral
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
We are driven to do more. More for our customers. More for the financial professionals who offer our products.
More for employees who share and take their talents to the next level at Athene with:
- Mentoring Program
- Leadership Development Program
- New Manager Onboarding Training
- e-Learn Training
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
- Culture Committee
We go beyond the basics to provide a diverse workplace that is both gratifying and enriching for all. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute.
Each employee has the chance to experience a total rewards package with extra perks including:
- Business casual environment with casual Fridays
- In-house coffee and espresso bar featuring Starbucks® specialty coffee drinks, happy hour specials and promotion
- On-site cafe
- On-site fitness facility available 24/7
- Employee discounts at restaurants, banks, fitness centers and services
- LEED certified building that saves money and resources, and has a positive impact on the health of our associates, while promoting renewable, clean energy
- Ergonomic desks
Give back to the community through:
- United Way
- Company-sponsored events throughout the year
- Individual non-profit volunteer time that can earn grant money
- Non-profit matching gift program