Working in the US
Athene USA’s insurance subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states. Our team is changing the game in individual fixed and fixed indexed annuities, along with institutional products like funding agreements and pension risk transfer solutions.
Athene USA is honored to be recognized by its employees as an Iowa Top Workplace, for six years running, and as one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management by Pensions & Investments.
We offer a wide range of benefits to meet your individual needs in addition to medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
- 401(k) Plan with up to 6% company match and two year vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) with 15% discount
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Adoption assistance
- Employee referral program up to $2,000 per referral, higher for veteran referral
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education assistance
- Wellness Program
We are driven to do more. More for our customers. More for the financial professionals who offer our products.
More for employees who share and take their talents to the next level at Athene with:
- Leadership Development Program
- New Employee Onboarding Training
- Self-Guided Trainings
- Periodic Lunch & Learns
We go beyond the basics to provide a diverse workplace that is both gratifying and enriching for all. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute.
Based on your location, you will experience a unique blend of amenities:
- Business casual environment with casual Fridays
- In-house coffee and espresso bar featuring Starbucks® specialty coffee drinks, happy hour specials and promotion (West Des Moines)
- On-site cafe (West Des Moines)
- Lunch provided 3 days a week (El Segundo)
- On-site fitness facility available 24/7 (West Des Moines)
- Game room area including ping pong, foosball and arcade games (West Des Moines)
- Employee discounts at restaurants, banks, fitness centers and services
- Ergonomic desks (West Des Moines)
- The company attained Gold-level Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification within a year from opening its West Des Moines, Iowa, Operational Headquarters
Give back to the community through:
- United Way
- Company-sponsored events throughout the year
- Individual non-profit volunteer time that can earn grant money
- Non-profit matching gift program