Share tools and start conversations about how Social Security may affect retirement planning
For your clients
- Social Security overview brochure (#22903)
- FAQ: Social Security basics (#22927)
- Understand your options (#22937)
- Build a retirement timeline (#19647)
- Supplement individual retirement savings with an annuity (#19798)
- Case study: Spousal benefits (#22923)
- Case study: Filing age (#22924)
- Case study: Divorce (#22925)
- Case study: Working and taking benefits (#22926)
- Case study: The risk of not qualifying for benefits (#23023)
- Case study: Understanding your break-even point (#23022)
- Case study: Survivor benefits (#23024)
Articles for you
- Understand the factors that influence Social Security benefit amounts
- Social Security: benefits and options available to married clients
- What divorced clients need to know about Social Security options
- When clients count on Social Security
- Why waiting to take Social Security benefits can pay off for clients
Articles for your clients
- Do you know what affects your Social Security benefit amount?
- Married? Know your Social Security benefits and options
- Divorced? What you need to know about your Social Security options
- Counting on Social Security
- Why waiting to take Social Security benefits can pay off
Social Security maximization
How and when to claim Social Security benefits is one of the biggest decisions retirees make. Demonstrate the impact different decisions may have on the amount of retirement income clients receive.
For more resources that support a Social Security maximization strategy with your clients, log in or contact the Athene Sales Desk at 888-ANNUITY (888-266-8489).
For your clients
Social Security optimization
Athene Retirement Optimizer (ARO) is a strategy and a tool. Help your clients build a fortified retirement income plan, reduce required capital and increase the amount of retirement savings available for other needs.
Learn more about how to differentiate your business with the ARO strategy, tool and report. Log in or contact the Athene Sales Desk at 888-ANNUITY (888-266-8489).
For financial professionals
Increase your product knowledge and get the sales tools you need to succeed. Check out the following resources for timely insight, in-depth product information and multiple client-approved materials designed to help you build better retirements and better your business.