At the Athene USA group of companies* we value the privacy of our website visitors. This Privacy Statement describes the information we collect about our website visitors, how we use this information, and other related matters.
We want you to understand your privacy rights while on our websites. If you do not agree with the terms outlined below, do not access the Athene websites.
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly through our websites. We also collect information through automated means. Both mechanisms are described in more detail below.
Information You Provide
We ask for certain information when you visit our websites:
- Contact Us – we ask for certain information from you if you choose to contact us through our websites. Depending on your reason for contacting us, we request your name, address, email address, phone number, and business type.
- Newsletter – we ask for your email address if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter.
- Job Applications – we ask you to provide information, such as your name and email address, when you choose to register to apply for a job with Athene.
We use this information to respond to inquiries or to deliver requested information or services.
Information Collected Through Automated Means:
We collect certain information when you visit our websites:
- Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze information, such as how many users visit our websites, the pages visited, the duration of those visits, the pages from which visitors arrive and user demographics.
- Technical Data – When you visit our websites, certain data may be captured including: the IP address, operating system, and session ID you use to connect to the internet are automatically recorded in our web server log files.
We use information collected through automatic means to assess aggregate visitor volume and interest. Our websites do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
Parties with Whom We Share Information
We may share your information with third parties, including third parties we engage for site administration purposes.
We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we have a legitimate purpose for doing so, including: (i) if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, (ii) in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We do not knowingly collect and retain personal information from children under 13. If you believe that your child has provided their information to Athene without your permission, please contact us so that we can identify and delete that information.
We retain your information for as long as needed: (i) to conduct business with you; (ii) as needed for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement or at the time of collection; (iii) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements into which it has entered.
Confidentiality & Security
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect any records containing personal information and limit the number of people who have access to such information.
For information about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
* The Athene USA group of companies is made up of Athene Annuity and Life Company, Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company, Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company of New York, and Athene Life Insurance Company of New York.