RILAs: an all-weather asset class for a resilient retirement
Navigating market terrain can be tricky, especially when swings take a toll on your clients’ long-term savings. Discover how adding a RILA to their financial portfolio may help your clients manage three key retirement risks — before and after they retire. Find out how in this exclusive report with insights from Wade D. Pfau, Ph.D., economist and renowned retirement planning expert.
The best of both worlds for today’s investor
This 6-year registered index-linked annuity provides the opportunity to capture gains when markets are up while enjoying a level of protection when they’re down.
Your organizations may not offer all products shown.
Please contact your back office or the Athene Sales Desk for product availability.
Discover Amplify 2.0
Find out more about this dynamic annuity solution that brings your clients’ boldest visions into focus.
- Powerful growth potential with uncapped participation rate strategies
- Exclusive crediting methods including an automatic lock feature
- Flexibility to customize solutions based on client needs
Performance Lock Resource Center
Performance Lock allows clients to protect against potential market declines and lock in performance for any Index-Linked Segment Option during the term. Used in combination with a buffer, it gives an added level of control in volatile markets — providing greater peace of mind and helping mitigate future risk.
Milestone Lock Resource Center
Milestone Lock is a “set it and forget it” option that can help clients optimize performance by allowing them keep more of what they’ve earned when the index reaches certain milestones. Milestone Lock also helps manage risk by providing an extra level of protection because the buffer resets as milestones are reached.
Performance Blend Resource Center
Performance Blend is an “all-in-one” option that leverages the power of diversification with the benefit of hindsight. It is the only strategy that allocates to three well-known indexes based on their actual performance at the end of a 6-year term.
A suite of complementary indices
Athene partners with top names in banking and investments to provide a variety of index options offering among the highest rates in the industry to help maximize growth potential and diversify across multiple asset classes.
- S&P 500® Index (SPX): Widely regarded as the best single gauge of large–cap U.S. equities, the S&P 500® Index captures approximately 80% of available market capitalization.
- MSCI EAFE Index (MXEA): An equity index that captures large– and mid–cap representation across 21 countries around the world with developed markets, excluding the U.S. and Canada.
- Russell 2000® Index (RTY): An equity index that provides a comprehensive and unbiased small–cap barometer by following approximately 2,000 of the smaller U.S. public companies within the Russell 3000® index.
- Nasdaq-100® Index (NDX): Includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non–financial companies, reflecting companies across major industry groups including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, retail/wholesale trade and biotechnology.
- Shiller Barclays CAPE® US Mid-Month Sector TR Net Index (BXIIMSTN): Based on the principles of long–term investing distilled by Professor Robert Shiller and Barclays, this index aims to provide exposure to a dynamic portfolio of U.S. equities by identifying unvalued sectors according to their CAPE® ratio.
2 exclusive crediting options
- Milestone Lock allows clients to capture growth opportunities in the S&P 500® Index when the market’s up and limit any future losses with stepped up protection.
- Performance Blend allows clients to diversify among three popular indices with the benefit of hindsight.
2 buffer options
Buffer options of 10% and 20% are available.
3 term periods
1-, 2- and 6-year term periods are available.
Features for added peace of mind
Up to 10% annual Free Withdrawals1, plus Terminal Illness and Confinement Waivers.2